What is the deal with this new upcoming disastrous challenge?
BLUE WHALE CHALLENGE has been a buzz for almost 4 months and is still all over INDIA.
WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS BLUE WHALE CHALLENGE?
BLUE WHALE CHALLENGE is an INTERNET GAME which is so called “THE DEATH GAME”. This game initially was found in Russia by a psychology student, Philipp Budeikin. He reported that the purpose of inventing this challenge was to wash out the senseless and valueless humans out of the world (Is that even his business?). This challenge’s impact was shown in 2015 by a suicide victim. It also panicked the entire country in 2016 when 16 teenage girls committed suicide due to playing this game which drove to the imprisonment of Philipp. This game consists of 50 tasks which finally leads to suicide by the task of “Jump off a building”. There is a curator/administrator who gives the everyday tasks and receives the photograph of the task done for proof. Once someone enters into the game they can never quit. If they quit the curator threatens the player who is so-called as “Whale” that their personal information will get leaked. The tasks also include watching some horror movies and listening to audios given by the administrator.
* Note: The following tasks are not the exact tasks as it gets changed by the admins and it is advisory to not try them. *
THE TASKS ARE :
A Reddit user posted a completed list of tasks which were supposedly posted in a comment on a story about the game on a Russian news website. The list of 50 challenges has been translated from Russian.
1. Carve with a razor “f57” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
2. Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
3. Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
4. Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to the curator.
5. If you are ready to “become a whale”, carve “YES” on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
6. A task with a cipher.
7. Carve “f40” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
8. Type “#i_am_whale” in your VKontakte status.
9. You have to overcome your fear.
10. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
11. Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to the curator.
12. Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
13. Listen to music that “they” (curators) send you.
14. Cut your lip.
15. Poke your hand with a needle many times.
16. Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.17. Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.18. Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.1
9. Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
20. The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
21. Have a talk “with a whale” (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
22. Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
23. Another task with a cipher.
24. Secret task.
25. Have a meeting with a “whale.”
26. The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
27. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
28. Don’t talk to anyone all day.
29. Make a vow that “you’re a whale.”
30-49. Every day you wake up at 4:20 am, watch horror videos, listen to music that “they” send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk “to a whale.”
50. Jump off a high building. Take your life.
THE PINK WHALE CHALLENGE
This Game has an alternative (Trust me It is worth it!): THE PINK WHALE CHALLENGE. The pink whale challenge a.k.a #BALEIAROSA consists of 30 tasks for 30 days which leads the player into happiness and peaceful co-existence. To play the Pink whale challenge, Download the app BALEIA ROSA which is available on both Android and iOS.
THIS BLUE WHALE CHALLENGE (NOT WORTH IT) is been under severe action by the authorities and is soon to be taken down from all the sites. It is advisory to counsel your children or your friends into trying the pink whale challenge which is much more safer and better. There are also many suicide help lines which offer a lot of help for suicide seekers.
Subscribe for more interesting articles.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!